Posted by : Unknown Jumat, 15 Mei 2009

Promote your website, blog or product on 9lessons. Buy a monthly subscription.

9lessons is my personal blog topics focused on programming, database, jquery, ajax, php, java and tutorials with best live demos.

Direct advertising on 9lessons


Available ad slots

250 × 250

price: 200 $/month

256 × 125

price: 100$/month


125 × 125

price: 50$/month


Your link,logo and banner will display on each page of my site.

Regularly I will share and promote your links on Twitter and Facebook

Send your logo and link to my email id : srinivas@9lessons.info

Take a look at my site rank on Alexa.com : Click Here

My twitter profile : @9lessons

I accept payment through Paypal.

Paypal ID: srinivas.tamada@gmail.com

If any other information just contact me : srinivas@9lessons.info

Description: Advertising on 9lessons.
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Unknown
ItemReviewed: Advertising on 9lessons.

Leave a Reply

Monggo Tinggalkan Jejak Kaks :)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Labels

Arsip Blog

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 shad0w-share | Designed by Johanes Djogan -