Posted by : Unknown Senin, 16 Mei 2011

Facebook wall script with expanding URLs one of the popular post on 9lessons. It is just collaboration of my previous jquery articles. Recent days I received lots of requests from my readers that asked to me how to display old updates. So that I have decided to release new version with user control support. This script very easy to install few lines of code changes, take a quick look at following steps.

Facebook Wall Script 3.0 with PHP and Jquery
Read more »

Description: Facebook Wall Script 3.0 with PHP and Jquery
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Unknown
ItemReviewed: Facebook Wall Script 3.0 with PHP and Jquery

Leave a Reply

Monggo Tinggalkan Jejak Kaks :)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Labels

Arsip Blog

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 shad0w-share | Designed by Johanes Djogan -