Posted by : Unknown Minggu, 24 Juni 2012

Lyric :
I miss you so much,
Now I'm awake,
Come, come tonight
Just hold me tight,
In every dream you're my guiding light.

We, we were lost
This, walk of pain
I miss you so much, now I call again, Come, come tonight
Just, hold me tight
From this desert rain, you're my guiding light

We, we were lost,
This, walk of tide
We forgot about love, we forgot about us
Now, I am here, dreams become real

Description: Edward Maya feat Vika Jigulina - Desert Rain
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Unknown
ItemReviewed: Edward Maya feat Vika Jigulina - Desert Rain

Leave a Reply

Monggo Tinggalkan Jejak Kaks :)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Labels

Arsip Blog

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 shad0w-share | Designed by Johanes Djogan -