Posted by : Unknown Selasa, 01 Januari 2013

IF TOU GO AWAY
By Azizah Nurhayati

If you go away,
then you steal the joy.
I won't smile this way,
numb as all toy.

And if you go away,
as I know you will,
sun will fade away,
and the clouds stand still.

But if you stay,
still no better reason for.
Soon you're gonna say:
"I'm gonna leave this door."

And if you stay,
indeed I'll bleed my heart,
but if you go away,
did you tear yourself apart?

Then I'll say in my heart,
"Ne me quitte pas..."

---------------------
No. Urut : 6637
Tanggal Kirim : 05/12/2012 23:12:01

Description: If You Go Away By Azizah Nurhayati
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Unknown
ItemReviewed: If You Go Away By Azizah Nurhayati

Leave a Reply

Monggo Tinggalkan Jejak Kaks :)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Labels

Arsip Blog

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 shad0w-share | Designed by Johanes Djogan -