Posted by : Unknown Selasa, 01 Januari 2013

WHEN YOU WENT AWAY
By Azizah Nurhayati

Seems like all troubles appear
Killing every life they meet
The joy and fun disappear
Crying--every tears they weep
That's when you went away
And you'll never come back anyway

Am I wrong to love you?
Though I know you won't love me too?
You took my heart--it's crashed by you
But where your love turns to?
That's when you went away
And your shadow fades away

And when you went away
Leaving pain and tears forever
No love will touch me again--Ever!
Though you said sorry anyway

Description: When You Went Away By Azizah Nurhayati
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Unknown
ItemReviewed: When You Went Away By Azizah Nurhayati

Leave a Reply

Monggo Tinggalkan Jejak Kaks :)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Labels

Arsip Blog

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 shad0w-share | Designed by Johanes Djogan -