Posted by : Ham JavaNet Rabu, 20 Februari 2013
It's a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus!
franco.Kernel updater play.google.com.franco.kernel
This application is a must have if you have a Galaxy Nexus GSM or LTE version. It's a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus. It eases up the download and update check process for every user.
ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 4.0.3 AND 4.0.4
- Downloads the kernel directly from the ftp
- Checks for updates directly from the ftp
- Checks and downloads Imoseyon's kernel (new feature)
- Kernel auto-flash
- Cpu frequencies changer
- Governor changer
- Voltage control interface
- Kernel settings:
- Hotplug enabler
- Color Control - You're able to change GAMMA values and Color Multipliers to achieve the best color profile
- Sound Control - Increase the max volume of your device
- Download special franco.Kernel boot animation
- Wi-fi special mode to boost signal during streaming while on screen off
- Custom download path
- Live calibrated voltages panel
- Disable logger
- SQlite defrag on boot
- Dedicated milestone and nightly kernels changelogs
- Nexus 4:
- Fix a bug where a FC could be triggered when clicking the GAMMA settings
- Nexus 7:
- Show the hotplug options that have been exposed to the N4 before
- Nexus 4:
- Add sliders to adjust display GAMMA settings.
- Thanks to obsanity we now have preseted values in the GAMMA sliders. All the other values are not safe according to the driver implementation and can overflow. These are all the possible safe combinations of bits. If you want to know more about it shoot me an email. Your older color profiles might not work.
- Add sampling_rate option to the hotplug settings introduced nightly-r83.
- Hotplug Modes are now set on boot.
- Add two null checks to fix FC on hotplug and auto-flash - sorry about that.
- Fixed FC when rotating the device while downloading a kernel
- Major cleanup and code improvement in the settings and cpu freqs activities
- Add support for 4.2.2 kernels
- Nexus 4:
- Gamma settings are now added automatically in a new color profile
- Add Core Management interface that includes some modes exported from the kernel: Hotplug, Dual-Core and Quad-Core. Changing modes in a single click
Required Android O/S : 4.0+
Reviewer: Ham JavaNet
ItemReviewed: franco.Kernel updater v8.8.1 APK