Posted by : Unknown Sabtu, 09 Februari 2013



An Unknown Hacker attack Indian actress Sameera Reddy by spening 5 Lakhs from her credit card.
The hacker used the credit card across different locations around the world, according to NDTV report.

After spending 5 Lakhs , the hacker surprisingly called Sameera Reddy and informed her about the theft. The thief had apparently decided to call her up because he was a big fan of the actress.

Sameera Reddy Said,
�I was dubbing when I got a call. It was from an unknown number and the person on the other side told me he was part of a hackers� team. I could not believe what he was saying,� 
"I had my card with me but the bank authority asked me to pay up the dues. I kept arguing with them for two months. Finally, the matter has been settled," Sameera added.

Crazy hacker and Bad fan isn't he...?

Description: Hacker Attack on Indian Actress Sameera Reddy
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Unknown
ItemReviewed: Hacker Attack on Indian Actress Sameera Reddy

Leave a Reply

Monggo Tinggalkan Jejak Kaks :)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Labels

Arsip Blog

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 shad0w-share | Designed by Johanes Djogan -