Posted by : Unknown Kamis, 21 Februari 2013


Enjoy Lightning Browser, one of the smallest browsers around!



Lightning Browser Proplay.google.com.browser.lightning
The Lightning Browser Paid
The Most Powerful Web Browser of Its Size


Features the free version doesn't have
  • Unlimited Tabs
  • Unlimited Bookmarks
  • Will have more features eventually
Features:
  • Holo Interface
  • Supports Froyo to JellyBean
  • Tabbed Internet Browsing
  • Supports Adobe Flash Player
  • Fast Start Times
  • Small Footprint
  • Fast Browsing
  • Smooth Scrolling
  • Higher Benchmarks than Chrome (tested on a Nexus 7)
Enjoy Lightning Browser, one of the smallest browsers around. It is a high-performance small-sized browser built for those who don't want the cumbersome slowness or size of Firefox or Chrome. Currently it looks best on a tablet, but it will be optimized for phone sized screens soon. I will try to update this as often as I have time (I am a student...). This is my most major app release to date and I'm proud of my work, so if you have ANY problems at all, PLEASE contact me. I always respond, as those that have contacted with me before know... and I'm nice :)

Navigation:
  • Long-press a tab to delete it
  • Long-press the back button to exit the browser
What's in this version : (Updated : Feb 20, 2013)
  • New full-screen ability (disable or enable in settings)
  • Fixed ability to play videos
  • Fixed render issues with 4.2.2
  • Fixed issues with uploading
  • Other bugfixes
Required Android O/S : 2.2+

Screenshots :
 
 



Download : 200Kb APK

Description: Lightning Browser Pro v1.2.0 APK
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Unknown
ItemReviewed: Lightning Browser Pro v1.2.0 APK

Leave a Reply

Monggo Tinggalkan Jejak Kaks :)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Labels

Arsip Blog

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 shad0w-share | Designed by Johanes Djogan -