Posted by : Unknown Selasa, 04 Desember 2012

HAPPY MOTHER DAY
By Yusnia

Mom, you are my HERO
Mom, you are my INSPIRATION
Mom, you are my LIFE
Mom, you are my SOUL
Mom, you are my SPIRIT
Thanks for your life, time, energy, money, concern, and all that you have given to me until now
I can not reply all that you have done to me
But I hope one day i can make you proud with what I do
You are very patient to faced me in all conditions
When I�m being sad, cry, angry, etc
Your love can make me quiet to continue my life, to face all the problems that I got
You are the best mother that I have, now until I�m die
You always know me
But sometimes I don�t want to know you
But you always give me the best concern
And I�m very realize that you really love me
Thanks Mom, love u so much...

Description: Happy Mother's Day By Yusnia
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Unknown
ItemReviewed: Happy Mother's Day By Yusnia

Leave a Reply

Monggo Tinggalkan Jejak Kaks :)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Labels

Arsip Blog

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 shad0w-share | Designed by Johanes Djogan -