Posted by : Unknown Selasa, 04 Desember 2012

PINK ROOM 
By Yusnia

Dark sky, rain comes
Felt a fear in my mind
But your warm feeling give an energy
Energy made me crazy

You are very cool..!
Sometimes, you are very smooth
But, you have touched my heart
It�s great atmosphere

I like your eyes
I like your smiling
But, I hate my feeling
When I relized, I like you

Six days... we passed together
Six days...we tried to touche our dream
Six days... we got so many experiences
And six days...I known u so well

Secretly, I save that moment
I keep my feeling
It�s just to prove you a confession
My own confession is truth answer

If you asked me
I just wanna say...
Let�s look this time and this air
Start to ask to the wall, atmosphere, and condition
Then you will find it
What I felt

Description: Pink Room By Yusnia
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Unknown
ItemReviewed: Pink Room By Yusnia

Leave a Reply

Monggo Tinggalkan Jejak Kaks :)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Labels

Arsip Blog

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 shad0w-share | Designed by Johanes Djogan -