Posted by : Unknown Selasa, 04 Desember 2012

I HATE YOU BUT I STILL YOU
By Yusnia

The dislikeness causes because of your mistakes in the past time
When I am trying to know yourself
In that moment, I got surprise because of your actions
Suddenly, it lost all about you in my mind

Do you realize that I really love you?
You are the second man that can touch my heart perfectly
Honestly, I am not laying
But, you can�t feel that

My pain is difficult to be lost
Not only because of that
But also because of your behaviour
I am so tired to continue those relationship

Some months ago, we have been apart
But now, I don�t know all memories about him come again
Actually, I don�t need this condition
If just make me sad anymore

Now, you are happy with your life
Do you know that I hurt here?
Can you imagine, I always remember you every second?
Do you know my main reason?
Because I hate you at the time, but now I still love you

Description: I Hate You but I Still Love You By Yusnia
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Unknown
ItemReviewed: I Hate You but I Still Love You By Yusnia

Leave a Reply

Monggo Tinggalkan Jejak Kaks :)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Labels

Arsip Blog

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 shad0w-share | Designed by Johanes Djogan -