Posted by : Unknown Selasa, 04 Desember 2012

KOREAN LOVER
By Yusnia

Annyeonghaseyo...
That�s my pretty voice to accost someone;
The perfect smile become a heaven for their eyes;
A respectability that showed by me to them.

I called myself as Korean Lover
A crazy idea, but it changed my world;
Dancing and singing have burnt my soul;
Energetic and happy are parts of my character.

Korean Lover became a title behind my name
Kamsahamnida, I expressed my pride;
Carving a blue tree in my heart;
An opportunity to be felt in my lifetime.

Showing me it was beautiful
The fact admited by me;
Keeps raining my mind;
The flash of confession of a Korean Lover.

Description: Korean Lover By Yusnia
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Unknown
ItemReviewed: Korean Lover By Yusnia

Leave a Reply

Monggo Tinggalkan Jejak Kaks :)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Labels

Arsip Blog

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 shad0w-share | Designed by Johanes Djogan -