Posted by : Unknown Kamis, 29 November 2012

LETTER OF LOVE
By Rosyi Shofiani

Dear�
I know your love in my heart
Your face is embedded in my mind
Where do I define,
Where you begin and I end ?
You are in the inner most parts of my soul

I didn�t think
I was the type to fall in love
There has been no other to tug at my heart
I know all that now
I wouldn�t last a day without you
How could you touch me that way ?
How did you become my soul so quickly ?

All that �..
I need you�
You are my heart beat
The pulse that keeps me alive
You became my salvation

You are so many things to me
Too many to name in one poem
May this be the start of a lifetime of letter of love

I hope�.
I can be as much to you
Now and forever�.

Description: Letter Of Love By Rosyi Shofiani
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Unknown
ItemReviewed: Letter Of Love By Rosyi Shofiani

Leave a Reply

Monggo Tinggalkan Jejak Kaks :)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Labels

Arsip Blog

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 shad0w-share | Designed by Johanes Djogan -