Posted by : Unknown Rabu, 28 November 2012

LOVE IN SCHOOL
By Ranti Rahma Daniati

I know the love you have been lured by a person's heart
but sometimes I'm reminded of the story of us
does not need to remember but difficult to understand at a glance
Sometimes I miss it all

When everything is quiet
when a song is played
while the right brain works
that moment I started to play the memories

Difficult to stop
difficult to understand
difficult to feel the meaning of this
and difficult to get back on the good times that

Yesterday we anniversary
but this month we gapernah anniversary
I hope not penah anniversay with me
15 is the end of us thank you for everything

Description: Love in School By Ranti Rahma Daniati
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Unknown
ItemReviewed: Love in School By Ranti Rahma Daniati

Leave a Reply

Monggo Tinggalkan Jejak Kaks :)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Labels

Arsip Blog

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 shad0w-share | Designed by Johanes Djogan -