Posted by : Unknown Senin, 04 Maret 2013

Hacker going with the handle Pr!me Shad0w from team T3aM CyB3R Sw!TcH has hacked and defaced 150+ websites from all over the world, including one bank site.Most of the websites are still defaced.

Deface Page:



Pr!me Shad0w hacked and defaced major high profile Kenya government sites in his last cyber attack.

The Hacked sites belongs to different countries, including a Bank site as well.

List of Hacked Sites can be found here.

At the time of writing, most of the website are still defaced.

Description: 150+ websites hacked by Pr!me Shad0w
Rating: 4.5
Reviewer: Unknown
ItemReviewed: 150+ websites hacked by Pr!me Shad0w

Leave a Reply

Monggo Tinggalkan Jejak Kaks :)

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Labels

Arsip Blog

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 shad0w-share | Designed by Johanes Djogan -