Posted by : Ham JavaNet Sabtu, 09 Maret 2013
NotifierPro greatly improves the way your device displays notifications!
NotifierPro Plus play.google.com.notificationtoaster
With NotifierPro ( Notifier Pro ) you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications.
This app provides banner notifications for any app installed on your phone.
Support :* If you have any question or suggestion, please use our feedback page here :https://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky.
- To work properly, NotifierPro requires that you activate the accessibility service "NotifierPro" (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on the Android OS).
- You then have to use the "Monitoring" section to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
- Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners to appear properly.
- Click the notification to launch it
- Swipe to the right to dismiss it
- Swipe to the left to dismiss notifications coming from the same app/contact
- Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (the Android OS doesn’t currently allow to manually remove 3rd party apps notifications from the status bar).
- If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, or if you use the stock Android 4 ICS lockscreen, banners will show above your lockscreen.
- As a default, notifications will be enabled for SMS, MMS, missed calls, GMail, Talk, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc...
- You can set individual settings for each app
- You have access to 5 exclusives themes
- You can choose the text position
- You can hide the icon
- You can choose the size for the banner
- You can set custom vibration patterns
- You can choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
- You can disable clicks
- You can set quiet hours
- You can use reminders
- You can use privacy options
- You can display the contact picture for any app (experimental)
- Added the ability to backup/restore the monitoring settings
- Bug fixes
- Added back the individual timeout feature
- Added an option to choose the left swipe action (clear similar banners or clear all banners)
- Fixed the sound settings issue
- Fixed an issue with custom themes on pre-ICS devices
- Added back the "center" positioning
- Now showing stock email notifications on latest Galaxy phones
- A shortcut to the Talkback issue's fix for Samsung phones users has been added
- Added small app icon display
- Improved picture and icon display
- Compatibility improvements
- Ui improvements
Required Android O/S : 2.1+
Reviewer: Ham JavaNet
ItemReviewed: NotifierPro Plus v7.5 APK